Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Nap 6

Once again, I did not fully fall to sleep in my 5 PM nap. However, I have a feeling I am going to be really tired real soon here for my next nap at 9 PM though. I just played soccer for 2 hours and got a major workout. I felt a few sensations in my head I have never felt before. It was a very soothing feeling.

I woke up at 5 PM feeling very groggy and unmotivated, probably a -1 or so. But after playing soccer at such a high pace for so long, right now, I feel like a 7 or 8, however, I know I will pay for it this evening.

So far, no oversleeping and everything's on schedule. I am expecting it to get much more challenging from now on. Hopefully 40 minutes is enough time for me to unwind so I can get a full 20-30 minute rest.

Note: I start my naps on the hour, and don't generally fall to sleep until 10 minutes after. So the Uberman Schedule is really 20-25 minute naps, as opposed to a full 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment