Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Nap 1

I finally get to start my "Uberman Sleep Schedule". The Uberman Sleep Schedule involves sleeping for 20-30 minute periods of time spread out by 4 hours, 6 times a day. My sleeping times will be 9 PM 1 AM 5 AM 9 AM 1 PM 5 PM.


I will rate my tiredness on a scale that goes like this:
(-10)extremely tired
(0) tired
(10) energized

I got a full nights rest, woke up at 9 AM this morning (Day 0 at that point) and stayed up until 9 PM when I took my first nap. (Thus starting "Day 1" at 9:00 PM) I woke up amazingly 30 minutes exactly after I started to crash out without my alarm, so that was very encouraging and arguably terribly lucky.

When I woke up I was about a '2', since I had stayed up all day and falling to sleep made me tired. When I woke up I mindlessly played video games for 2 hours, then I proceeded to go on a 10 minute jog. I feel fine as of now, but this is just the beginning. I fall to sleep in 20 minutes (1 AM) for my next nap. I feel like a '5' after jogging and taking a shower, but I think I will be able to fall to sleep at 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment