Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Nap 5

Well, I didn't sleep too well, if any at all this nap and did not wake up feeling any different than when I went to sleep. I have kind of started entering zombie mode and am much less motivated to type this blog. I think I have felt like a -3 ever since I have gotten up. So the uphill battle begins.

After my 5 PM nap, I have to immediately go to a soccer camp, which will probably make me extremely tired. This next day will be my true test to see if I oversleep. If I get too tired, I will probably add 30 minute naps in-between when need be. Because I would rather take extra naps than risk oversleeping for who knows how long.

I will hopefully be able to fall to sleep really quick this upcoming nap and get at least little refreshed because this soccer camp is going to really take it out of me. However, once I get back from that, it will mark the end of "Day 1" and 36 hours since I last slept monophasically. I almost feel certain that I will need to add a nap to get through the night. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment