Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 1: Nap 4

I surely don't know if I will update every nap for the duration that I am on this schedule. But for the first three days or so I want to do my best to keep up with it on a nap to nap basis so my blog can be as descriptive as possible for myself to reflect upon and for other people to follow and learn from.

I took my nap at 9 AM, didn't oversleep. I had a little bit of trouble falling to sleep, but I did fall to sleep at least for half of that time. I also, woke up in the middle of that nap session, shocked, thinking I accidentally fell to sleep and that I already overslept even though it was my normal scheduled nap. Weird, but at least my body's not trying to doze off for tons of hours, for now.

I woke up refreshed, but not as much as the nap before. I woke up feeling about a 5. I ate blackberries and blueberries, and then ate a nice big potato about 2 hours before my next nap. I still have 55 minutes until my next nap and am feeling about a -1 right now. It seems I am getting tireder, and my body is starting to feel tired as well. It seems the funs only just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment